Lessons in a Bubble by Kimberly Jacobs supports special education teachers with engaging, high quality resources to meet the needs of a diverse population. Kimberly offers helpful teaching tips and support through her membership group and so much more.
Kimberly wanted a sunny and bright site that reminded her of the ocean and her beautiful state, California. We used her favorite fonts throughout the site and shades of blue primarily. She also loved lavender, so we brought in a few purple tones as well.
Kimberly’s has plans to grow her membership page into a membership site where she’ll eventually offer a subscription service for teachers. For now, she’s meeting teachers through her special educators’ Facebook group. You can check out all the features included below.
What’s Included on the Lessons in a Bubble Site?
Here’s a list of what all we included on the site:
- Home page with featured product categories, favorite quotes, promos for subscribe and membership and a testimonial.
- About page that Kimberly wrote outlining her professional journey
- Blog page with latest posts
- Subscribe page promoting her Accommodations Bank
- Membership Page for her Facebook Group
- Shop Link
- Contact Me Page
Other WordPress sites like Lessons in a Bubble:
Interested in discussing your site and want to see a few more examples? Check out these links below:
- The Craft of Teaching
- Speech and Language Pathologist, Peg Hutson, has a Brand New Website
- Amazing Literacy
If you have questions, let me know. In the meantime, click over to check out Kim’s site.